| George Wendt | Clumber Spaniel |
| Diana Ross | Boykin Spaniel |
Maternity leave isn't walking into town with a kick-ass stroller and grabbing a latte; it's more like sitting on the couch with the breastpump whirring while the cat sniffs at the baby. But still.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Dog Days
I love watching the Westminster Dog Show, but I have this compulsion when doing so to compare the dog contestants to their celebrity human counterparts. See below: the Clumber Spaniel bears a striking resemblance to Cheers alum, George Wendt. Boykin Spaniel, a ringer for Diana Ross. It's not a perfect science, I'll admit, but it's as good a way as any to spend a Valentine's evening. If anyone can remember the name of the breed of dog that looked just like Jason Segal, leave me a note in the comments section. Seriously, it's killing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment