Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And for my next trick...

This is the pose I like to call Jesus Christ, Superbaby, which is a fun one. It usually ends with him having some sort of involuntary muscle spaz and then crying before falling back to sleep.  WWMD, right?

Also of note, Ben and I took Milo to the Doylestown Pumpkin Festival on Sunday afternoon, a beautiful day, and the little ingrate slept right through it.  Actually, it's a dumb idea to take a newborn to a Pumpkin Festival, because, really, what's he going to do there?  Vote on whether he prefers the enormous gourd carved into a tableau of Edgar Allen Poe and the Raven or the meta-pumpkin carved all over with pumpkins?  Plus, it cost twenty-five cents to vote, and Milo didn't bring any money.  Whatever, we're not going to coddle him. Ben and I certainly enjoyed the funnel cake, and Milo didn't seem to mind that I sprinkled his infant carrier and him all over with confectioner's sugar.

Finally worth sharing today, Milo makes the most excellent little noise when he gets burped, and I was thrilled to see that it was much like Troy without a larynx in the most recent episode of Community.  Feel free to watch this clip to see what I mean: http://shirtoid.com/50698/evil-troy-and-evil-abed/ 
OK, thanks for tuning in...more posts to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment